Constant, Consistent Support and Care
Relationships matter at Morristown Manor, where we are all like family. In fact, more than half of our staff have been with us for five years or more. A happy staff provides excellent care for residents, offering constant, positive skilled nursing attention and care. At each and every level, we offer compassionate care, treating everyone like family.
All residents enjoy comfortable surroundings, compelling and varied activities tailored to every skill level and interest, all delivered in a home-like atmosphere. The expert team of physicians, nurses, therapists, nutritionists and other caregivers share a common goal: providing each and every resident their best life.
When you and your family are facing difficult end-of-life decisions, care, comfort and dignity are paramount. Our experienced, certified and compassionate hospice professionals provide a full gamut of expertise, including extra assistance and spiritual counseling, to support entire families during this difficult time.
Services and amenities include:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Individualized care assessment and personalized care plan
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies
- Large, well-appointed therapy gym
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Social and support services
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident and family
- Home transition area
- Daily planned activities and programs
- Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances accepted