Cultivating a Sense of Belonging
If memory loss or dementia is affecting your family, you know the challenges can seem insurmountable. At Morristown Manor, we understand. And we can help.
Our community was specifically designed with the comfort, care and support of memory support residents in mind. You’ll immediately feel the safe, welcoming environment that encourages a sense of belonging. Familiar keepsakes cultivate a sense of security and maximum independence is encouraged, while simultaneous maintaining an individual’s safety and dignity at all times.
Caring for the caregiver is critical to everyone’s health. When caregivers need a break, Morristown Manor offers comfortable, safe, dependable temporary respite care. Get the help you need on a short-term basis while knowing your loved one will receive the same high quality care that all our permanent residents enjoy.
Services and amenities include:
- Suites include full bathroom and shower
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members trained specifically in working with individuals with memory loss
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Medication administration and management
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Nurse Call System
- Daily scheduled activities
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Assistance with insurance matters
- Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances accepted
Everyone is friendly. It is always clean. The residents seem happy.
- Amy P.